From: David Harel <hareldvd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vmplayer broke again
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:45:41
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Friday 27 June 2008, David Harel wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi all,
5 >>
6 >> vmplayer broke again. I guess my last update had to do with gtk but
7 >>
8 > Have you had a kernel upgrade recently and if so, did you update the
9 > vmware modules before rebooting and using vmware again?
10 >
11 Although I upgraded my kernel recently, defenetly I had vmplayer working
12 after reinstall of vmplayer. Only after further upgrades of other
13 packages I had the problem. List of upgraded modules:
14
15 http://imagebin.org/21704
18 Regards.
19