From: sdoma <sdoma@××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Should we NEVER do an ``emerge -u world''?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:41:11
1 Again top-posting :)
2 One thing for you before I leave:
3 I know that it is possible to avoid installation of unwanted upgrades
4 using portage, but I don't like to have to say my comp what NOT TO DO. I
5 await from my comp to do what I say it TO DO because I'm (mostly)
6 knowing what I'm doing.
7
8 F.
9
10 PS: Imagine you send your wife buying some food. What is more
11 applicable? Telling her what to buy or telling her what not to buy?