From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Catastrophic bug in the firefox 'ProfileManager' function
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 02:06:09
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:31:52 -0400, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
4 >
5 > > I have owncloud working just fine, although I don't use it for passwords
6 > > -- for those I just have a pgp key and individual files and I have an
7 > > iphone app which can decrypt them.
8 >
9 > Have you tried KeePass? It doe what you are doing but with a decent
10 > interface and the ability to type the details into web pages for you.
11
12 But does it store the data on someone's server? Where they could have a
13 data breech?
17 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
18 How do
19 you spend it?
20
21 John Covici