From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 09:25:12
1 On Saturday 22 Mar 2014 00:28:04 Dale wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > Judging by replies so far, I'd guess not many at all. You can't
4 > > possibly know how many will or will not plonk someone. In the meantime
5 > > Dale, I think you are projecting. Chill out brother, chill out. Plenty
6 > > stuff in the world more deserving of attention than this.
7 >
8 > I fixed it now. No more problems.
9 >
10 > Dale
11 >
12 > :-) :-)
13
14 Some of us read all, but reply only where we think we can add value and when
15 time allows.
16
17 There is no need really on this list for verbal abuse, especially when a
18 contributor has offered well considered advice and carefully articulated
19 opinion.
20
21 Nevertheless, I also find personally addressed emails annoying, but it can be
22 fixed by setting up a filter on most mail clients to drop them in the
23 corresponding M/L. This may be a more civil way than alienating people who
24 want to join this community. I'm just saying ...
27 Regards,
28 Mick