From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: After /usr conflation: why not copy booting software to /sbin rather than initramfs?
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:51:26
1 Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
4 > Dale, could yo please add again rd.debug to your kernel command line,
5 > boot with the initramfs, and post the output from dmesg (without you
6 > manually mounting your LVM volume)?
7 >
8 > Regards.
9
10 It's attached. I see what it is doing but no idea how to fix it. It
11 didn't use to do this. This is a recent thing. It doesn't appear to be
12 init thingy related and I think Walt is having the same issue. Kernel
13 maybe? I'm on 3.2.11.
14
15 Thanks.
16
17 Dale
18
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
24 how you interpreted my words!
25
26 Miss the compile output? Hint:
27 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"

dmesg-init-thingy-new text/plain