To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Flash-Plugin not found by Chromium after update
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 10:57:43
1 Hi all,
2
3 I yesterday updated Chromium to 54.0.2840.59 (stable) in my desktop
4 machine and since then it is not able to find the Flash plugin. The day
5 before, I've updated `www-plugins/chrome-binary-plugins` to 54.0.2840.59
6 (stable).
7
8 Everything went as usual--no warnings, no errors...
9
10 After restarting Chromium, it is not able to find the Flash plugin. It
11 is not listed in `chrome://plugins` and `chrome://flash` says, that it
12 was not installed. I've nothing changed, before the update it worked
13 just out of the box.
14
15 Has anybody any pointer for me, how to fix this?
16
17 Thanks in advance,
18
19 Stephan
22 Stephan Lukasczyk
23 GPG-Key: 0x06E03C26B90F403D
24 Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question.
25 And the answer is "No".