From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Fluxbox + wmdockapps ?
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:54:39
1 Hi,
2
3 I thought that I had understood some informations given
4 by sites of the internet that fluxbox's slit can handle
5 wmdockapps (wmnetload for example).
6 I installed fluxbox and could use slit via ob-mda, wich
7 are openbox dockapps. So slit is working.
8
9 I can start wmnetload without any error but also
10 without any effect.
11
12 Do I have the wrong informations or is it generally
13 not working, what I am trying to do?
14
15 Have a nice sunday!
16 mcc
17
18 ---
19 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
20 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
21 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
22 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.