From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Sound... a known method to track down problems
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:41:12
1 On 02 March 2006 13:44, Harry Putnam wrote:
2 > Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at> writes:
3 > > Hi Harry!
4 > >
5 > > Did you load the alsa-modules before launching kde?
6 >
7 > I have now after following ChistophE's suggestions.
8 >
9 > I still get nothing when attempting to play something. But warnings
10 > and erros that is.
11
12 Go to KDE's Control Center -> Sound & Multimedia -> Sound -> Sound System ->
13 Hardware. Tfhen play with the "Select audio device" setting.
14
15 Uwe
18 Why do consumers keep buying products they will live to curse?
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list