From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] It isnt murder killing XP
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:07:42
1 On Thursday, 7 December 2006 22:11, Kellystewart00@×××××××××.au wrote:
2 > Being a very new user to linux in general i was told killing windows
3 > altogether was a ballsy move but throwing myself in the deep end worked
4 > well the only issue i have is when it comes to encoding in Atrac format. I
5 > use mini disks for recording from my home music studio and would prefer to
8 > Are there any programs for gentoo which will encode into atrac3 or just
9 > straight atrac?
10 >
11 > thanks in advance.
12 >
13 > Kel
14 > Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone
15
16 I don't believe there is any Atrac software outside of windows. You may have
17 some success using such software with wine.
20 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list