From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Which Fax/pbx server?
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:10:55
1 Hello,
2
3 I need to setup a fax server (on a gentoo server) for both linux
4 and windoz access. The (fax) phone line is frequently used
5 for voice also.
6
7 Which software should I use? (gfax, hylafax, etc) ?
8
9 I have several machine and modems to choose from, but, if
10 we wanted to use this project to put in a small, inexpensive
11 linux-centric pbx(voip) solution, in addition to the
12 fax line, which technologies (hardware and software)
13 would you recommend? [sip, asterick.....]
14 The max number of phone lines is (6).
15
16 thoughts and suggestions are most welcome,
17
18 James
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list