From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gmail and that stupid spam filter. :-@
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 03:09:39
1 On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I recently switched to gmail. I did some searches to see how to disable
5 > or just make it so gmail's spam filter does not move anything to the
6 > spam folder. They don't work. Does someone here know of a way to get
7 > rid of this thing? It's getting on my nerves and I am even considering
8 > switching to Yahoo or something. I even thought about just marking
9 > everything it thinks is spam as not spam. Sort of mess up their stuff
10 > but if it works, may try it next.
11
12 Set up a filter that covers all of your mail and choose "never send to
13 spam" as the action to perform. Should do the trick.
14
15 Paul