From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] apache and the -D parameter
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:22:07
1 On Monday, April 20, 2015 06:56:49 PM Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I am trying to set up mod_wsgi and apache in an LXC container. apache
4 > is ignoring all -D parameters on startup even though I can see them in
5 > the startup script debug and they are being passed to apache according
6 > to "ps aux".
7 >
8 > apache -M does not show the modules in the loaded list. If I remove the
9 > "IfDefine" around the load command it works fine.
10 >
11 > I am thinking that its something about the container .... but what?
12 >
13 > BillK
14
15 What's the full "ifDefine" line?
16
17 What is your full APACHE2_OPTS line where you put the -D ?
20 Joost