From: David Grant <davidgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Update to glibc-2.4-r3 with gcc-3.4.6
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:55:37
1 I did and I totally screwed up my system. I managed to fix it eventually by
2 booting to a live CD and untaring the quickpkg I made into the / directory.
3
4 I might have done something wrong to cause this but I'm not sure what it
5 was. Anyways, make sure you do quickpkg before hand, and secondly, don't do
6 it until you get some responses back from others who did it succesfully.
7
8 Dave
9