From: Francesco Talamona <francesco.talamona@××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [off-topic] diary/blog desktop software advice
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:18:28
1 I am looking for a software to keep a paperless diary, but I seem I
2 can't find anything valid, at first I tried app-office/qchartdiary, it
3 doesn't run, then I found www-apps/nanoblogger and www-apps/polarblog,
4 but are both in the "needloving" [1], don't know if it worth trying.
5
6 I need something simple, easy, with the ability to attach emails and
7 other external files, it also has to be private and never intended to
8 be hosted, neither in my local apache.
9
10 Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction... Any advices?
11 Thanks in advance
12 F. Talamona
13
14 [1] http://gpnl.larrythecow.org/search.php?q=www-apps&t=1
17 Linux Version 2.6.30-gentoo-r1, Compiled #3 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jun 14
18 07:17:24 CEST 2009
19 Two 2.9GHz AMD Athlon 64 Processors, 4GB RAM, 11654 Bogomips Total
20 aemaeth