From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Generate data dvd iso image with growisofs or other
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:13:03
1 Christoph Gysin <cgysin@×××.ch> writes:
2
3 > Harry Putnam wrote:
4 >> I'm having trouble digging out of google and growisofs --help how to
5 >> create a dvd data image. growisofs --help give very little to work
6 >> with...
7 >
8 > Maybe you should take a look at the man page? There is a nice EXAMPLE section...
9
10 This will sound quite lame.... I looked for a growisofs man page and
11 got the report back that there was none. A while later I though to
12 run growisofs --help and found very little there.
13
14 In between those two acts (about 15-20 minutes) an
15 emerge -v dvd+rw-tools
16 was running in the background part of that time. Apparently I tried
17 for the man page too soon but by the time I thought to try --help the
18 emerge apparently had finished.
19
20 Anyway I was operating under the notion that growisofs had no man page
21 until rechecking on the strength of your post.
22
23 You are right, there is a lot to work with in there.
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list