From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The future of linux, and Gentoo specifically now
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:26:41
1 On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:49:53 +0000 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:55:07 +0200, Gevisz wrote:
4 >
5 > > > > Please, give me the link. I will check if it is correct on my old
6 > > > > Ubuntu 12.04 partition (yes, I still have it) and report the result
7 > > > > here.
8 > > >
9 > > > Why not Google it yourself?
10 > >
11 > > Because it is very hard to google a link if it does not exist.
12 > >
13 > > Can you, please, help me? :)
14 >
15 > I did, I told you about UbuntuTweak, but here's a link
16 > http://bit.ly/1rpmTbK
17
18 Yes, but this simply does not work.
19
20 This the bug report from April 19, 2014
21
22 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-tweak-tool/+bug/1310056
23
24 And here is some quotes: