From: zhangweiwu@××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] opensource arcade game alike ?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:51:36
1 zhangweiwu@××××××.com wrote:
2 > Hello. Is there an opensource arcade game that plays very similar to
3 > old-school CPS1/CPS2 games, like "Captain Commando", "Cadillacs and
4 > Dinosaurs", "Warriors of Fate", ""Final Fight" and ""Streets of Rage"?
5
6 After I learned this category of game is usually referred as "Beat 'em
7 up", I quickly become able to use google to answer my own question.
8 "Beats of Rage" runs on Linux, is opensource (but license was not
9 mentioned on their website, the corresponding project on sf.net suggest
10 it's BSD license). "Streets of Rage Remake" is another one in theory can
11 be built on Linux but nobody seems released source code of it or Linux
12 binary.