From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnustep-base-1.24.3 fails to merge....
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:02:19
1 Hi people!
2 I can't update on my gentoo box gnustep-base. Always I get the error
5 I don't seem to be able to use your Objective-C compiler to produce
6 working binaries! Please check your Objective-C compiler installation.
7 If you are using gcc-3.x make sure that your compiler's libgcc_s and libobjc
8 can be found by the dynamic linker - usually that requires you to play
9 with LD_LIBRARY_PATH or /etc/ld.so.conf.
10 Please refer to your compiler installation instructions for more help.
11 configure: error: The Objective-C compiler does not work or is not
12 installed properly.
15 Here is the complete log and the gcc info.
16
17 I remerged gcc with all necessary flags, but nothing changed so far.....
18
19 gnustep-base log:
20 http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6D42zFpP
21