From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Just a heads-up, I think =sys-libs/glibc-2.14.1-r3 is a stinker.
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:08:01
1 On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 22:41, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 19:40, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >>>
5 >>> MAKEOPTS="-j1" didn't fix it. Off to find another solution.
6 >>> --
7 >>> :wq
8 >>>
9 >>
10 >> Does sound like it's just you. I've been running with MAKEOPTS="-j13"
11 >> and everything compiled and ran just fine.
12 >
13 > Checking to see if it's a distcc problem, now. If it is, it'll only be
14 > the third time I've ever had issues from distcc, and the first time a
15 > distcc issue resulted in a successful build of a package that broke
16 > things.
17
18 I thought glibc doesn't use distcc even if you have it enabled.
19 Correct me if I'm wrong though.