From: noro kamen <norogent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Howto setup AON ADSL inet connection via SpeedTouch 546v6 ? SOLVED
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 00:19:36
1 2006/12/6, noro kamen <norogent@×××××.com>:
2 > Hi everybody !
3 >
4 > I'd like to make internet connection via Telekom Austria / AON.
5 > I have " Thomson/Alcatel SpeedTouch 546i v6" ADSL router, FW is 5.3.9.1.
6 > Windoze inet connectivity works (using "green CD" from AON ).
7 >
8 > Can u give me an advice, what should I do, to make it work under Gentoo ?
9 >
10 > TIA
11 > noro
12
13 I have to answer it myself, because it seems there are no austrian
14 guys on this list :-(.
15 (Welche Liste bevorzugen sie ?)
16 After I realized, I have to setup PPTP tunnel, it was not so difficult ...
17 this is what I did:
18 emerge pptpclient
19 modify files in /etc/ppp directory (for ppp daemon)
20 write startup rc-script and add it to default run level
21
22 noro
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list