From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] moc on gentoo give me strange sound
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:44:13
1 I d/l it by BT, so I do not think it is DRM'd. And I can enjoy that
2 mp3 file at windows.
5 On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 10:37 PM,
6 Stroller<stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
7 >
8 > On 31 Aug 2009, at 13:58, Xi Shen wrote:
9 >>
10 >> ...
11 >> I have just emerged moc, and was trying to play a mp3 music which
12 >> works fine on windows. But on my gentoo, it gives me some strange
13 >> sound. It looks like moc is not using the correct codec. How can I fix
14 >> this?
15 >
16 > Did you create the mp3 yourself or download it? Are you sure it's not DRM'd?
17 >
18 > I'm not familiar with moc - you might try mplayer to see if it works, and
19 > also something like `mplayer -vo null -ao null --identify`.
20 >
21 > Stroller.
28 Best Regards,
29 David Shen