From: Lorenzo Marussi <info@××××××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] QT4 and QGLWidget
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 09:07:56
1 Hello,
2
3 I use Gentoo/LInux OS, with lastest Qt4.7.2 ebuilds,
4 and a Nvidia card or intel graphics (and mesa)
5
6 when I run qmlviewer with "opengl" params,
7 or I use QGLwidget viewport in my app,
8 I get this error:
9
10 "qmlviewer[6399]: segfault at 1763 ip b6a73630 sp bfa0ee00 error 4 in
11 libQtGui.so.4.7.4[b6887000+a1e000]"
12
13 I tried also to emerge last qt-*-4.7.999 builds, but no success.
14
15 glxgears works and glxinfo reports that I'm using direct rendering
16
17 no matter wich .QML I use.
18 also this one exists with error:
19
20 import QtQuick 1.0
21 Rectangle {
22 id: mainView
25 }
28 Ther's some missing use-flag maybe? Or is something broken on Gentoo
29
30 I think is something about gentoo, 'cause I tried to install last Ubuntu
31 11.04 and there my apps works nice
32
33 Thanks,
34