From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mythfilldatabase not running
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:22:48
1 On 2009-11-10, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I've got a MythTv backend set up that's working great except
4 > for one thing: mythfilldatabase isn't getting run every day.
5
6 There's a field in the settings table I neglected to set. It's
7 called "MythFillEnabled", and it defaulted to 0. I changed it
8 to 1, set the "MythFillDatabaseLog" field to "/var/log/mythtv/mythfilldatabase.log",
9 and mythfilldatabase was run by the backend the next time it
10 was supposed to. :)
11
12 Presumably those fields are present somewhere in the
13 "mythtv-setup" program, but I avoid that program as much as
14 possible. I can't ever find anything in it, and even if I did
15 know where to go, the UI does an excellent job of preventing me
16 from getting there.
19 Grant Edwards grante Yow! Uh-oh!! I forgot
20 at to submit to COMPULSORY
21 visi.com URINALYSIS!