From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:10:59
1 On 29 Jun 2008, at 14:18, Joerg Schilling wrote:
2 > ...
3 > There is a different way of asking that does not create the
4 > impression that you
5 > stand behind the claims from a quoted URL.
6
7 I don't believe that:
8
9 A bit of Googling lead me to a couple of articles which appear to
10 indicate you chose to migrate your software from the GPL to the
11 CDDL (or to a CDDL-alike license).
12
13 indicates I "stand behind" the articles which mention this, nor any
14 other points that those articles make.
15
16 You'll also note that at that stage, when I originally asked, I did
17 not refer to being "pissed off". I said:
18
19 Since I guess there's no point in hoping this "discussion" will
20 simply go away, might I enquire out of curiosity why you decided
21 to do this?
22
23 I am sorry I offended you, Joerg, but your are making it impossible
24 to be your friend.
25
26 Stroller.
29 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list