From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Prelink on a already fast system
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:47:30
1 On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:58:04 +0000, Mick wrote:
2
3 > Since this is the gentoo-user mailing list I better explain that
4 > routing of parcels is performed so as to minimise journeys (hence fuel
5 > and driver costs) for the company, rather than minimise delivery time
6 > for the end customer. Usually they may delay a journey to make sure
7 > that the lorries always run full of goods back and forth. Service
8 > level agreements may mean that they will on occasion run less full than
9 > they would like to so as to not exceed maximum delivery timescales.
10 >
11 > I am led to believe that this is the case even when the goods are to be
12 > used on a PC running Gentoo Linux ... ;-)
13
14 Isn't there a USE flag to speed things up?
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Always proofread carefully to see if you any words out.