From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Questions about Pale Moon
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:27:43
1 On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 11:58:52AM +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote
2
3 > Q 1: I've asked this before, but I can't find the reply. How can I arrange
4 > for <CTRL><TAB> to step through the open tabs, one at a time, from left to
5 > right. Or is there another key combination to do that?
6
7 From the Pale Moon FAQ...
8 https://www.palemoon.org/faq.shtml#Preference:_I_prefer_the_old_Ctrl-Tab
9
10 > If you don't like the graphical preview pane for switching between
11 > browser tabs, you can restore the method as also found in Firefox:
12 > In the address bar, type about:config and press enter. This
13 > opens the advanced configuration editor. Find the parameter
14 > browser.ctrlTab.previews and set it to false
17 > Q 2: What other package do I need installed to give me the navigation
18 > symbols? I've attached a section of the window to show what I mean.
19
20 First try x11-themes/hicolor-icon-theme and if that doesn't suffice
21 try adwaita-icon-theme (which pulls in x11-themes/hicolor-icon-theme).
22 Actually, you should already have them installed if you have gtk+(2 or
23 3). Is this the official Pale Moon, or an unofficial build?
26 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
27 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications