From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Boot has no space left.
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 08:52:46
1 On 01/07/2022 00:21, Dale wrote:
2 > When I upgrade to a new kernel, I run for a month or so and then
3 > manually clean out /boot, that would include kernel, init thingy,
4 > System.map and config files.
5 >
6 > Seeing this reminds me it might be a good time to look into updating,
7 > even tho I might not reboot for a while yet.
8
9 When I update, I wait until I'm happy the new one seems okay, and then I
10 just leave the most recent one and the one before.
11
12 That said, I need to upgrade, and I need to see if my random hangs are
13 fixed (there's apparently a bug in the Ryzen 3000, and I'm guessing
14 that's what I'm hitting).
15
16 Cheers,
17 Wol