From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] cmake-2.8.1 build problems
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 22:11:10
1 Hi,
2 I was trying to slog through all the libpng problems on one of my
3 machines last night but ran into a different issue late in the evening
4 where cmake wouldn't build. I haven't been reading this list all that
5 carefully and didn't find anything obvious with a quick Google search.
6 (Other than some stuff in bugzilla which may or may not relate.)
7
8 Have there been any threads lately where this might have come up?
9
10 There weren't any obvious message on the screen. X isn't working
11 due to gdm not starting because of libpng and I didn't have a spare
12 machine to ssh from at the time to really study the build log files.
13
14 I wanted to get back to this problem tonight so I'm just taking a
15 quick reading on whether there might be some related info out there.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Mark