From: "Michael J. Barillier" <blackwolf@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Ctrl+Shift+s not working on Dell Latitude E6410?
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 14:57:53
1 I recently acquired a refurb Dell Latitude E6410 laptop and put Gentoo
2 on it. One odd thing has me stumped: I use Ctrl+Shift+s as a hotkey in
3 Sawfish (no desktop manager, just Sawfish running under X exec'ed out of
4 .xinitrc) and X isn't seeing the key sequence. I ran xev and can see
5 the correct events for e.g. Ctrl+Shift+x, but see the Ctrl and Shift up
6 and down events, but no s up/down. Anyone have an idea where along the
7 key code processing chain something might be grabbing that event?
10 Michael J. Barillier /// http://blackwolfinfosys.net/u/blackwolf/
11 _O_| "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."
12 __O| -- Tuco Ramirez
13 OOO|