From: Iain Buchanan <iain@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] glxgears segfaults as user, works as root
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:15:07
1 Hi all,
2
3 on with my ati-drivers 8.452.1 woes!
4
5 This time, glxgears & fgl_glxgears will segfault as root. FPS is bad
6 for GL stuff. When I run glxgears in sudo, it works!
7
8 I've checked groups and permissions on /dev/dri/card0 and whatever I can
9 think of, but nothing jumps out at me. Google is not much help either.
10
11 any hints? thanks!
12 --
13 Iain Buchanan <iain at pcorp dot com dot au>
14
15 The buffalo isn't as dangerous as everyone makes him out to be.
16 Statistics prove that in the United States more Americans are killed in
17 automobile accidents than are killed by buffalo.
18 -- Art Buchwald
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list