From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Copy/Paste Functionality in Konsole
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:16:09
1 On Thu, 31 May 2007 10:52:49 -0400, Dan Cowsill wrote:
2
3 > I really like the copy/paste functionality you find in the Linux
4 > console and in PuTTY where you just highlight the text you want to copy
5 > and when you release the mouse button, it is copied. Then, you can
6 > just right click to paste it into the input line.
7 >
8 > How would I engineer such functionality in Konsole?
9
10 The same but you use the middle button to paste. This is standard X
11 behaviour and not limited to Konsole or even KDE.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 If God had intended Man to program, we'd be born with serial I/O ports.