From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Relocating notification popup KDE-4.5
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:10:18
1 Such a simple thing and I cannot find how to do it.
2
3 KDE-4.5, I have a panel at the bottom with a systray over on the right edge. I
4 run konsole on the right half of the screen, and the plasmoid notification
5 popup is right above where the current command is being typed.
6
7 So I want to move the popup somewhere else like maybe top right of screen
8 (without having to fiddle with plasmoids on the desktop and other nonsense
9 which I don't grok)
10
11 I cannot find how to do this :-( Maybe it's a theme thing, I use Elegance,
12 but I recall not being able to do this either with the default theme long ago.
16 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com