From: dhkuhl@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gentoo and a Mobile Phone
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:42:03
1 I have an Optimus V 3G mobile phone.  When I connect it to my Gentoo box with the usb cable, and turn on usb storage, I get the following message in a pop-up box.Unable to mount 2.0 GB FilesystemNot AuthorizedShould I make the device rwx for all, make a udev rule, or do something else?  The problem is depending on what's plugged in, it may not always be /dev/sdb .  Also, what applications are out there that can interact with the device?  One of the first things I'd like to do is backup and edit my contacts on the Gentoo box and sync it to the phone.Thanks,dhk