From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge"- how to find out
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:07:50
1 On 12/21/2009 01:08 PM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'd like to change the ebuild for media-gfx/keyjnote
5 > to that of the successor
6 > http://impressive.sourceforge.net/
7 >
8 > Unfortunately, I cannot find out the SRC_URI for the ebuild (to be
9 > created in my overlay tree).
10 >
11 > Does anybody know to find out how to do this.
12 > (I have seen that SRC_URI is quite different for different
13 > projects hosted by Sourceforge.)
14
15 If you change the name of the ebuild to reflect the new name of the
16 project, it will change automatically. If you want to keep the ebuild
17 name, you need to use:
18
19 mirror://sourceforge/impressive/Impressive-${PV}.tar.gz
20
21 This however will still keep the version number of the ebuild.
22
23 The general form of sourceforge SRC_URIs is:
24
25 mirror://sourceforge/projectname/filename
26
27 Since "projectname" is usually the same as the ebuild name, you use "${PN}".