From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Any one using www-apps/online-bookmarks
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:17:57
1 I'm having a little trouble getting www-apps/online-bookmarks set up.
2
3 Near as I can tell there is literally no help installed when you
4 install this package.... A few readmes with a URL to an online help
5 site:
6 http://www.frech.ch/online-bookmarks/installation.php
7
8 However, I'm not seeing the behavior described there and it appears
9 there is no other resource for getting started.
10
11 You are told to aim your browser at:
12 http://www.yourserver.com/online-bookmarks/
13
14 When I fill in my server I see a listing like one might see in a file
15 browser.
16
17 The online site claims it will be linked to an install process but
18 that is true here.
19
20 Its a file listing of a bunch of php files but opening the install.php
21 does not lead to anything usefull... Instead you see a php text file
22 that doesn't really work as described.
23
24 I'm guessing something in the my php setup/config is not done right.
25
26 However I've done no config of php. I just installed the
27 online-bookmarks/ which pulled in php stuff. I didn't see messages
28 about configuring it.
29
30 Anyone here using this package that can provide a few tips?
33 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list