From: Charles Welton <rockyspirit2004@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT and ducking buckshot] How can I tell Debian version installed
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 02:44:45
1 Debian's stable versions are somewhat, outdated. That explains the
2 kernel and emacs.
3 But, if you need to know the installed debian version, just $ cat
4 /etc/debian_version
5 If you need newer versions, use the testing/unstable repositories.
6 Other than that, this is not the list for such questions.
7