From: antlists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ncurses; I think I wrecked my fresh install
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 18:01:39
1 On 30/12/2020 17:30, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > That's true, though registrars are filtering for it now. Also, I just checked,
3 > e.g. firefox always builds with unicode support (it would have trouble with a
4 > lot of websites otherwise).
5 >
6 > (: ˙˙˙ǝpoɔᴉun sǝop oslɐ ʇuǝᴉlɔ lᴉɐɯ ɹnoʎ uǝɥʇ ¿sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ 'ʍʇq
7
8 Except something's wrong because eg "d" renders correctly upside down,
9 but "t" clearly has the wrong baseline, and looking at the serifs "l"
10 isn't upside down at all.
11
12 Cheers,
13 Wol