From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdrive use flag quandary
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 07:09:29
1 On Sunday 16 May 2010 05:42:13 William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > I am trying to update a laptop after a break of a few months and have
3 > an ... anomaly!
4 >
5 > It suddenly wants the kdrive use flag enabled for xorg-server and
6 > sabayon - why? I think kdrive is a minimal xserver built on top of xorg
7 > so its not appropriate for a system I want full functionality on - is
8 > it?
9 >
10 > How can I find out whats bringing this use flag in as I cant find
11 > anything so far.
12
13 euse -I kdrive
14
15 will show which packages on your system are using this flag.
18 Regards,
19 Mick