From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firehol + gentoo 3.6.11 kernel....
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 02:09:41
1 On Feb 18, 2013 8:35 PM, "Tamer Higazi" <th982a@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > hi people!
4 > I have used all the time "firehol" (gentoo sources 3.3.8) to make my
5 > firewall rules. After kernel 3.4.x I can't make use of it any more.
6 >
7 > Has anyone of you got firehol running on a genoo system with a 3.4.x
8 > kernel above to run?
9 > And if not, can you adivse me something similiar to build linux firewall
10 > rules ?!
11 >
12 > For a short reply I would thank you.
16 > Tamer
19 I use a fork of firehol, based on Phil Whineray's IPv6 patches...but on
20 Debian. I'll see about getting it working on Gentoo, and let you know.
21 Perhaps I can get it (or Phil's version) into the tree.
22
23 What error do you get?