From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [urgent] openpty out of pty devices
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:28:12
1 On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Helmut Jarausch
2 <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 > Many thanks Neil for the quick help.
4 > Probably I should stop using openrc and switch to systemd.
5 > I haven't followed the thread(s) on this list on systemd, I just wonder why
6 > GenToo still sticks to
7 > openrc while other distributions have switched to systemd.
10 Nobody stops you from using systemd in Gentoo. The ebuild is there so
11 feel free to use it. Gentoo is all about
12 choice.
15 Regards,
16 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2