From: James Stull <rivitir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seeking advice about backup and partitioning; preparing to dual-boot Linux onto Vista drive
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:32:07
1 Actually you shouldn't need any open source or 3rd party software for
2 repartitioning Vista. From what I heard vista disk manager allows you to
3 resize it's partitions. You may want to try that first, if it doesn't work
4 then try one of the other suggestions.
5
6 For backing up your data, I would suggest you look at ntfsclone, I use it
7 for imaging all my clients at work. Just make sure your disk is clean before
8 you clone it.
9
10 --James
11