From: Stephane Guedon <stephane@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libreoffice color
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:08:16
1 Le lundi 30 avril 2012 12:50:48 Neil Bothwick a écrit :
2 > On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:36:54 +0200, Stephane Guedon wrote:
3 > > In libreoffice, which I have had compiled several months ago, the small
4 > > help text is not readable. It appears in grey, as you can see in the
5 > > caption.
6 >
7 > Are you using KDE?
8 >
9 > > I don't know how to solve it !
10 >
11 > There's a tweak in KDE's systemsettings, although I can't remember what I
12 > had to do now.
13
14 Yes, i am in kde. And libreoffice have the useflag.
15 --
16 Stéphane Guedon | www.22decembre.eu
17
18 Protegez vos courriers sur internet aussi, utilisez gpg !
19 http://www.22decembre.eu/2012/02/27/proteger-vos-courriels-avec-gpg/