From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] java-config, flaggie
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 05:32:12
1 Silvio Siefke schrieb am 14.06.2013 23:11:
2 >
3 > so i have install this setuptools from the website. Flaggie and Java Config
4 > work, i think but now trouble with the ant-core and i need the SWT Package.
5
6 First of all you should not need to install setuptools-0.7.2 manual as
7 it is already in the portage tree. I strongly advise you to use the in
8 tree version.
9
10 Second if java-config works, have you been able to properly set your
11 system virtual machine? The output of ant-core suggests otherwise.
12
13 PS: I think your attempt of installing onboard or some other software
14 out side of the portage tree broke something. Maybe you should try to
15 investigate when this problems did start and what you did before to find
16 out possible causes.
19 Regards
20 Daniel Pielmeier