From: "Matt Connell (Gmail)" <matthewdconnell@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [KDE] "Only quote selected text when replying" feature not working in Kmail
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:55:52
1 Asking here since the kde-pim list suggested that this could be a
2 Gentoo-specific problem I'm having.
3
4 In KDE KMail, when I enable the "only quote selected text when replying"
5 feature under Configure -> Composer -> General, the reply behavior
6 doesn't seem to change. That is to say, if I try to select a line of
7 text, and reply (as one would do with a mailing list, for example), the
8 reply window quotes the entire message instead. I've tried unchecking
9 and rechecking the box, with an 'apply' after each change, to no avail.
10
11 Is this a bug? How can I troubleshoot/fix this?
12
13 Kmail Version 5.13.3 (19.12.3) (according to the about panel) using the
14 following profile: default/linux/amd64/17.1/desktop/plasma