From: Alex Bennee <kernel-hacker@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome Save Session dialog gone
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:37:34
1 On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 08:49 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 18:01 +0100, Alex Bennee wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > When I logout of gnome it no longer asks me if I wish to save the
6 > > session and as a result I lose all my session data each time I logout.
7 > >
8 > > Anyone know where this went? Is this an upstream Gnome issue or am I
9 > > missing some magical USE flag?
10 >
11 > Desktop Menu > Preferences > Sessions:
12 > "Automatically save changes to session" should save changes even without
13 > the dialog, or
14 > "Ask on logout" should bring back your dialog.
15
16 Ahhh - I should of mentioned I have been to this dialog. However what
17 ever I set it to it seems to make no difference to if I'm prompted or
18 not.
21 Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
22 San Francisco isn't what it used to be, and it never was. -- Herb Caen
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list