From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: can't linux#make menuconfig -- Makefile goneFOUND
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:41:28
1 On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 14:28 -0600, Maxim Wexler wrote:
2 > >
3 > > That's why I never set up a linux system without mc. It's just so much
4 > > easier when you can
5 > > look inside an archive and manipulate files just as if it were part of
6 > > the file system. :)
7 >
8 > I remember Midnight Commander from the "old days" but forgot how
9 > useful it could be.
10
11 I just discovered that gnome/file-roller does the same thing, but can do
12 drag-and-drop, too. I'll bet kde probably has a similar thing.