From: Steven Susbauer <stupendoussteve@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "check for update" option greyed out for firefox1.5
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:19:08
1 It could be edited on purpose by the person that compiled it... since using
2 the firefox updater doesn't work on Gentoo and you have to update with
3 portage instead.
4
5 On 11/30/05, 黄飞 <daniel.huangfei@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > the problem arised since my installation of firefox1.5rc series, i tried
8 > to find out any improper settings from about:config, but no luck.
9 >
10 > it was a clean emerge of mozilla-firefox-bin (a compiled version of
11 > firefox1.5rc-3 had the same issue). how come this would happen?
12 >
13 > the 1.5 version just works on Windows. but not for my gentoo?
14 >
15 > anybody here would kindly give me some advice?
16 > thanks in advance.
20 > daniel
27 Steven Susbauer