From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@××××××××××××××.hr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Floyd Anderson <f.a@××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How to set size to windows in Openbox in local config [SOLVED]
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 14:42:29
1 On 170423-13:31+0200, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
2 > Hi Floyd!
3 >
4 > This is just an interim notice-reply. I need a few days to find a couple
5 > of hours time to study the links you gave. I only wish to express my
6 > appreciation, as the links look interesting and to the point, as well as
7 > the rest of your reply.
8
9 I always try to keep my word, but I am not likely to be able to. My
10 Gentoo system is currently somewhat (probably mildly) broken, as can be
11 figured out from:
12
13 Strange script planted with Bash
14 https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-170504-strange-bash/
15 and
16 Same Issue with Editcap
17 https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-170313-git-devuan-mail/git-devuan-mail-4.php
18
19 and nice and useful, but cosmetic, issues fade away in importance
20 confronted with security issues.
21
22 (only my sig at end, no more new text)
23 >