From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lilypond version
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:37:42
1 search bugs.gentoo.org for "ALL lilypond" and you will see a number of
2 bugs, including one referring to an ebuild for 2.7.0. You may also find
3 the reason for later versions not being marked stable. The usual reason
4 however is lack of developers.
5
6 This aspect of gentoo is getting worse and worse. This is an
7 observation. not a complaint.
10 On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:44:21 -0300