From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No 'libs' in world file?
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 01:30:59
1 On 03/03/2015 10:06 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > And a "lib" is not necessarily always a direct dependancy. E.g. my
3 > HDHomerun OTA TV tuner requires the media-libs/libhdhomerun ebuild to be
4 > explicitly installed.
7 Wait, really? I've had mine since 2010 and I've never had that package
8 installed (media-libs/libhdhomerun). MythTV detected and used it without
9 complaints. Or is it required for other programs?
10
11 I just tried genlop and it is saying I've never had any version of
12 libhdhomerun installed.
13
14 Dan